Friday, June 29, 2012

A Ghostly Swing in Shah Alam


A Ghostly Swing in Shah Alam


 
Ghost Moves A Swing - YouTube

I came across a video clip titled “Ghost Moves A Swift” – by  Youtube which best describe a particular event that I personally witness an incident three years ago in a condominium at Shah Alam, Selangor. That night, I had a dinner with some friends after dinner talk and drinks, I had to leave as it was getting. It was about 11am when I left, I had to use the playground on the way to my car.
The night was dimly lit and it and there was absolutely no wind in the playground. There was a row of swings in the playground. I was shock that one of the swing was moving to and fro, the other swings did were still and unmoving. I was mesmerized by the constant rhythm of the swing and yet I knew it was impossible for this phenomenon to occur naturally. All of a sudden, I heard a very young girl singing a lullaby and coming from the moving swing.
I looked around the playground to see where the sound of singing was coming for but the playground was empty. I asked repeatedly who was there but there was no answer.  I quietly said some prayers, that I did not mean to trouble or bother her. I also prayed that she will find peace so that she can go back to the spirit world. After I finished my prayers I quickly left.

 
Map of Shah Alam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to have your say or tell us your own ghostly & unnatural tales.